Talk to myself.

Do you know that life is hard?

Someone told me that I’m overthinking.

I actually can’t accept it, but then I’m trying to be okay with my character.

I always fall, and downs whenever I’m feeling tired and feeling that I got lose.

And in that moment, actually I need someone to hear me.

I can’t tell it to anyone because there is no one that fit to hear my feelings.

That’s the problem, I need some support, but no one can do it, now.

Whenever I get down, I always find myself alone and watching movies.

I find my spirit and my motivation when I’m watching movies.

I’m trying to teach myself to be harder and endure my feelings.

And look deeper into myself that actually I already have what I need.

Sometimes I think that someone is greater than me, someone can do better than me.

And it’s bothering me because I can’t.

But I always remind to myself to look what happened behind,

that I can go through this far, is actually a good step, right? Then why myself can’t see it as a new power, so I’m not easily down?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

MAN.

Jatuh cinta.